I am not even sad. More so, I am mad. I just don't get it. I know AF is not here and there still could be a chance, blah blah blah. I'm not holding my breath.
As each month passes I feel like I am becoming more aware that there is a real possibility this isn't going to happen for us. I am responding perfectly to femara, even on the lowest dose. My lining is perfect and DH's numbers are great. Maybe it's just not meant to be...
RE is going to want to move on to injectables. What I don't understand is that I responded to clomid and femara. How are injectable going to be any different? I am sure I will respond but how will it be any more effective to getting me pregnant? It's just going to cost a heck of a lot more.
My insurance is wonky too. They won't pay for anything once you get to IUI. Well, my first IUI cycle with RE we were able to sneak by and get trigger paid for. This cycle, they caught what it was being used for and it was denied. I assume they will deny my injects claims too. Although, they have paid for the femara.
What I am trying to say is, we don't have the money to pay out of pocket for injectables. We could put it on a credit card as we have done for the IUIs. I am already $900 in the hole.....
I just don't know what to do....Thinking about all of it just makes me angry.
No comments:
Post a Comment